Hello World!,
This is my first Blog on the net. I have chosen to share the experience of my first ever intl tour. In Future, I shall blog on random topic based on my mood!!.
Monday, 13th March 2006. 6:20 AM.
I walked into the Intl Departure section in BLR airport, got the boarding pass and went to passport control,handed over the Visa and Passport, to my wonder..i realised that i had to bribe the passport control authority for failing to carry the company id. I went to the departure section, waited for an hour or so and later got into the flight.
The sight of BLR from sky is simply an amazing feeling. I was really very lucky to get a hilarious guy in my next seat. I had a short discussion with the flight in-charge regarding the BLR-DXB route.
Flight in-Charge : The plane goes thru kerala, kanyakumari and crosses the sea to finally reach dubai. You can see the coastline, if lucky...blah blah.
Me : Ok.
Guy in Next Seat : Oh, I guess this flight will go through yeshtwantpur
Me : You Guess what-happened-next!!
Sunday, March 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Good to see u on blogger:)
Post a Comment